Rebecca Leigh Mader is the actor who portrays the role of Zelena.
In 2005, Rebecca had an uncredited role as Kim in the romance comedy film Hitch, when she can be seen walking in a bar. In the following year, Rebecca portrayed the role of a fashion editor, Jocelyn, in the comedy-drama film The Devil Wears Prada.
In 2013, Rebecca was cast as the infamous Wicked Witch of the West in the ABC series Once Upon a Time, which began airing her scenes in 2014. Guest starring for the third and fourth seasons, Mader was upgraded into a series regular for the fifth season.
- Before it was announced that Mader was portraying the Wicked Witch of the West, it was heavily speculated that she would playing Cruella De Vil. It was also speculated that she would portraying Mother Gothel from Tangled.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/bexmader/status/54285153870163968
- ↑ https://twitter.com/bexmader/status/322454773716643842
- ↑ http://tvline.com/2013/12/05/once-upon-a-time-cast-rebecca-mader-villainess/
- ↑ http://ew.com/article/2015/06/09/once-upon-time-sean-maguire-rebecca-mader-season-5/
- ↑ http://hollywoodlife.com/2013/12/05/once-upon-a-time-cruella-de-vil-rebecca-mader/
- ↑ https://oncepodcast.com/forums/topic/new-villain-cast-for-second-half-of-season-3/